Main ContentSpecial event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.
Order now, receive no later than Thursday, April 2nd. Some limitations apply.
Take the time-honored aviator look to new heights in the Plaintiff Squared shades. Made of Oakley’s C-5 alloy, these lightweight frames feature Three-Point Fit technology that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment. Featuring a debossed logo by the temple, the mechanics of its titanium Mono Shock hinges were inspired by the leaf springs of performance racing machines, allowing the color-filled stems to hyper-flex when necessary. If that wasn’t enough, these sunglasses also boast Plutonite lenses that offer extended peripheral view and filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. So pop 'em on because both you and these aviators can handle life’s turbulence.
- Bag made in USA
- Debossed logo by temple
- Extended peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 base lens geometry
- Lightweight frame made of Oakley’s C-5 alloy
- Oakley’s Mono Shock hinges for a comfortably secure fit that allows the color-filled stems to hyper-flex when necessary
- Oakley’s Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Oakley’s Three-Point Fit technology that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
Oakley Customers also liked: