Some dudes want the flashy, "check me out" boardshorts they think make them look like a surfer. Then there are the guys like you – real surfers – looking for the boardies that will deliver the best performance, so you can deliver yours. The Hyperfreak XT2 boardshorts from O'Neill feature the cutting edge of seam-welding technology, producing flat, smooth and strong seams that stretch with the garment. A rigid inside waistband keeps the shorts fitting snug while a locking thermoplastic urethane coating on the drawcord sticks to itself when the laces are tied.
- 71% Polyester/22% Elastane/7% X-Static XT2
- Hook & loop fastener at fly
- No inseam means no chaffing
- O'Neill 4-way stretch boardshorts with Hyperfreak technology
- Permanent anti-odor & anti-microbial performance
- Sewn-in bungee lanyard
- Side zip pocket with self-sealing zipper
- Silicone-laced tie front with four O'Neill grommets & lycra gusset
- Size 30 has an 11" inseam
- Superfly 2.0 closure
- Water-repellent fabric
- X-Static XT2 made with pure silver
O'Neill Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.