Order today, receive no later than Friday, November 28th. Some limitations apply.
H'lualoa Bay is a historic area between Kailua-Kona and Keauhou Bay in the Kona District of the Big Island of Hawaii. The north side of the bay has a lava ridge that produces a popular surf break known as "Banyans," even though no Banyan trees remain. There are small patches of coral sand, but the hazardous waves and currents can be extremely dangerous to all but the most advanced surfers. Banyans is the site of an annual surf contest, usually in February. You have a lot of work to do before you book your ticket to Hawaii. Grab these crazy stretchy Banyans boardies from Ezekiel to give you the full range of motion you need to create some beastly new tricks!
- 87% Polyester/13% Spandex
- Back pocket with hook & loop fastener and mesh lining
- Ezekiel embroidery
- Ezekiel engineered striped print
- Ezekiel microsuede boardshorts
- Hook & loop fastener at fly
- Lycra gusset
- Sewn-in bungee lanyard to hold keys or wax comb in pocket
- Size 30 shown has a 6.5" inseam
- Tie front with four Ezekiel grommets
- Water-repellent, quick-dry fabric
- Woven Ezekiel tag
Ezekiel Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.