Order now, receive no later than Friday, April 3rd. Some limitations apply.
Spring’s here and you know what that means — time to toss your winter coats back in the basement and bust out those bikini tops. If you’re looking to sweeten your beachside get-up, look no further than the Haiku ‘Elua sandals from OluKai. Not only do these smart, streamlined sandals have a slim silhouette and Polynesian Moko tattoo art on the footbeds, they also come equipped with anatomical compression-molded EVA footbeds and hand-sewn leather toe posts for unparalleled comfort. Once you try them on, you’re sure to ditch the rest of your sandals.
- Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole with distressed full-grain leather wrapped footbed
- Hand-sewn leather toe post
- Hand-sewn whipstitching
- Laser-etched Polynesian Moko tattoo artwork
- Leather wrapped outsole with built-in shank for midfoot support
- Non-marking rubber traction pods with island vine inspired design
- OluKai embroidery on toe post
- Premium full-grain antiqued leather upper with pigskin lining
Other Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.