This isn’t a backpack for a casual jaunt across town; this is the backpack you want with you when you’re dropped via parachute into the Amazon and told to walk out on your own. As the name implies, the Kitchen Sink backpack from Oakley can carry pretty much everything you need to survive hostile environments. Its features are numerous: a compression-molded eyewear compartment that doubles as a music player pocket, a dedicated bottom pocket for wet or soiled items, tons of straps and attachment points, and a durable nylon/polyester exterior. It’s like three backpacks in one.
- 31L capacity
- 80% Nylon/20% Polyester
- Approximately 20" x 14" x 8"
- Bottom shoe or wet compartment
- Compression-molded brushed optics/media player pocket on lid
- Dual mobile electronics holsters on shoulder straps
- Front compression-molded organizer panel
- Metal Oakley accents for lid closure, handle and shoulder strap detail
- Padded adjustable backpack straps
- Padded laptop panel (17" widescreen) with side access
- Removable padded waist strap with extra pockets
- Rubberized bottom
Other Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.